Hi, I'm Corona....

I am so excited!!😃 So, let me start by introducing myself. I'm Virus, Corona Virus!😉 
Coronavirus

I come from the family of Viruses. But do you know, my ancestors dated back to mid-1960s. We were on a mission to make human beings realize how badly they are treating Mother Nature. But everything started spoiling when one of my sibling Co-Vid19, became notorious in Wuhan, China and the whole world is now facing a pandemic. I feel very sorry for all that is happening because of us. But I guess we all are here for a purpose; and we are very well aligned with ours. As we all know every medicine has a side-effect, similarly our mission too has a side-effect - the Pandemic!

I am aware that the world is badly affected with this pandemic. People are dying in large numbers. Some countries are losing hopes and becoming helpless with the uncontrolled situation they are facing. Countries are facing lock down for unending times! Many people complain about the lock down and how bored they are sitting at home. I feel sorry for the migrants who are stranded away from their families and homes. I see that the economy is crashing causing unemployment in huge numbers. People are losing their jobs just over a call! How cruel you humans can be! I see doctors, health workers, police men and other essential services guys working tirelessly to save their fellow humans! I salute to these guys who are doing it as a duty. Now I want to ask you all, why are there no reservations now? Why does a white patient not refuse a black doctor now? Why there is no religion coming in way of all this? Give it a thought - was all this ever important?

Well, these questions would result in a long debate with you guys! But have you seen - when there are less people around, mother Nature is healing herself.😁 As I have been in India for a while now, I have seen amazing things happening here. I have seen birds around forest areas roaming freely without fearing death! I have seen Himalayas from Punjab which is 200 km away and also from the state of UP and Bihar. Watching dolphins jumping and sailing along the shore of Mumbai was lovely. 
Himalayas Mount Everest - Lockdown
Himalayas and Mount Everest views

Dolphins, Marine Drive, Mumbai
Dolphins spotted at Marine Drive, Mumbai


We all have known - Cleanliness is next to Godliness; but now we are living it! Less people on road has left less garbage around. All roads, parks and other surroundings have become pleasant. We have clear skies and less pollution. Where the government of Delhi was worried about the rising pollution, we helped to get rid of it in just few days! Delhi now has clear skies. The picture of India Gate without polluted air around it was such an amazing view. 😀
India Gate
India Gate Before-After

Hearing of global news too made me feel proud of myself and my family. The people of Kathmandu could see Mount Everest from their city and the ozone layer above the Arctic got healed. Such miracles were not possible for you humans hence we had to step up.
Talking about all the good side of things, we have seen families spending time together. People who had hectic work schedules, the ones who could not make time for their children or their parents now spend long days together. I have seen fights......no no.....not the usual ones, these are cute fights between a father and his kids over winning in board games, there are songs sung and stories getting shared with each other. All this showed how beautiful relationships can become if they are given the right amount of time. 
Family Time

Even though you humans have so many negatives, the best positive of you guys is POSITIVITY! I have seen how people are helping each other and consoling each other in this hard time. I love how positive you guys remain and show great hopes even in bad times. 
Well, I think I have said a lot. Now it's time for you all to think about your actions for future. You need to understand that if God has given you the power to live the way you want, he also knows how to make you realize the importance of survival!

I know you must be wondering as to how long I will be there. Let me tell you, I will be there for a while to see how things go. I wish you all realize that balancing human life with nature is important. I am really sorry for all the havoc done so far. Finally I would like to end by saying "Being harsh on someone is really hard. Sometimes it's the only way."

- Bye 👋

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PC: Google Images, Inshorts images

Comments

  1. Woww..great thought of writing about this topic..!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You may like these...

TRUST

Activity - based Learning

College to Corporate