Lockdown or Re-crown?


Human is an adaptive animal and a situation like lock down has just proven this right!


With the pandemic scare all over the world, every individual has been forced to live a life different from their routine. Many of us complained about our monotonous routines until the lock down! The routine now seems to be the new fun which everyone is craving for! #humanbehaviour

Although we are missing out on that fun, we are adapting to this new lifestyle too. We have a same 24-hours day, but it feels like we have more time than earlier. Everyone that I know have found their own creative ways to pass their time. Not just in fun way but also making every minute count!

From trying their hand in cooking, cleaning, to enhancing their personal skills and mastering their hobbies, people have found ways to keep themselves creatively busy. While some are nurturing their in-born talent, many are exploring new one! Opening my Facebook and Instagram to #homemade, #food, #cooking; lovely singing and dancing videos have just proven this all! While some succeeded in their experiments, others failed too like “Chocolate Maggie” (eewww!…. Don’t ask who did this!). But these not-so-good attempts didn’t stop these experiments. 

Chocolate Maggie

Having connections from technical background, I have seen so many of them enhancing their technical and managerial skills through online training and courses. I am sure after this lock down; we are going to have more learned and creative people!

While these were just one part of the activities that I have seen, theirs more that’s trending this lock down! Have you seen videos of friends and families doing some connected activities (like passing the bangles on.....) in the video from their respective houses? Well I have just helped creating one! Yeahh!  It’s fun to do something that’s trending. I am sure even when miles away, people feel connected while making such videos and have their own fun in the process of making it and after making it. I enjoyed one!

Some beautiful paintings and crafts have also made their way to the feeds. While my office encouraged us to do some artistic activities and share them with all, I have seen my friends do some great artistic works even after that. Beautiful canvas paintings of Buddha, Human Eye and Paper Bags for dustbins (Miniature of Paper Bag in the video below!) were some of the few.

Buddha


Human Eye in the Making





While I watched everyone nurture their hobbies, I thought why should I not nurture mine too. So, I resumed my blog and have got valuable feedback from my friends and family. I am sure every feedback will help me improve and encourage me to write better.

I believe this is a time when everyone is re-crowning themselves; where everyone is trying to improve in things that they are already good at! Making themselves the king of their own world! Bettering oneself should always be the motto!

Although there is scare and panic about the Coronavirus that is multiplying exponentially worldwide, people did not let this thing affect their lives. Working from home is still on. People under essential services still go to their jobs. We have great support system in the doctors, policemen and health workers who are working day-in and day-out to keep us all safe and healthy. Through this all, creative activities have just helped us to stay calm and sound. Through all this I am sure we do understand that man eventually adjusts to any situation come what may! 

All we need to do is to make sure that nothing but positivity keeps flowing! 

& Re-crowning...........well , we are already doing it! (wink)


Comments

Post a Comment

You may like these...

TRUST

Activity - based Learning

College to Corporate